skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Burrito count = 1
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
My Blog List
>> VBTC <<
.SHIMMERAZI.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
March
(5)
▼
2009
(38)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(31)
I'm pretty sure I don't want to be at work today. ...
Passion pit is fun. Saw them on alexa chung. Why...
I wanna hang. But wine says no. See you at work. ...
over rotate i think.
back twister. i think i failed at a jack-knife he...
Havin one more at old point. It's my hood
Let us have peace. - grants tomb
working on my bloggity blog.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, an...
Still delayed!
Flight delayed. I want home now! Not gettin extr...
First leg donezo. Was starving and got a pizzeria...
Woke and did the good byes. The good kind. Phx i...
Had the best turkey burger ever at "delux". Drank...
Just got in from another day of pool and mercado! ...
Good morning little snoozies! Just waking up and ...
I didn't holla at lunch. I went back to the mercad...
Dinner at "senn". Chinese style tapas. Crazy goo...
Waking up, bbad tivo'd, dee lish columbian coffee,...
Why did one of my hosts ask if I got any sun today...
Welp. Gonna watch some sportscenter... maybe I c...
Layin in the bed. Had taco night for dinner! I h...
P.s. narcisism, tan lines and full length mirrors.
Second trip to the pool! I learned a backflip w/a...
ates... the grub was so good. Beer was good too....
Laid out 10-12, showered, and walked to mexico on ...
Waking up. I dreamt of burritos and sunburns.
Oh yea and art scene. I also got in 3 hrs of pool...
Sushi bowls, kathy g, and jackie.
Burrito count = 1
On my way to the spa. I tried to miss my flight bu...
►
June
(1)
About Me
DaxAC
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment